Talents & Co is the first international consulting agency specializing in the management of projects and careers in the fields of architecture and design.
Taking a strategic and global approach towards sustainable success of its talents, it acts as a reliable agent to enhance, organize and follow-up the projects.
With our accumulated knowledge, relationships and contacts across the industry and the world we launch and enhance sustainable careers for brilliant talents.
Our management skills :
- Developing an international network
- Preparing competition requests for qualifications
- Negotiating and writing contracts in various countries
- Logistical management of projects
- Setting up appropriate teams internally and externally
- Proposing strategies and advice for sites appreciation
- Identifying and developing financial plans
- Communication consultation
From an atypical encounter between the passion for architecture and musical publishing, emerged an evident synergy between Alain Trincal and Guillaume Courchay, the founding tandem of Talents & Co.
After a polyvalent career as architect, business development director and Executive Managing Director at Jean Nouvel’s office, Alain Trincal founded ATCE consulting agency in December 2011 and became Shigeru Ban’s lead consultant for the development of Shigeru Ban’s European Office.
Self-educated and eclectic, Guillaume Courchay, was a music publisher, artists’ agent and consultant in management and communication for renowned decision-makers. Founder and manager of EGC Music and FKCG Music, he signed a co-editing contract with BMG.
By merging their talents, the duo decided to share and promote their experience to give creative projects life and substance.